Thank you for contacting me for your custom professional photography. Whether it's family, children, couples, seniors, headshots, specialty boudoir, or wedding portraiture you crave, you've come to the right place. Not only do I strive to capture beautiful modern images for you to treasure for years to come, I also provide clients with a memorable experience, a special product, and exceptional customer service. I know there are a lot of options when choosing a professional photographer, and I understand the importance of hand holding through the entire process from start to finish. I want you to be proud, excited to show off your images to friends and family and become a friend who returns in the future.
Why Pay for Custom Professional Photography?
- Your portrait session is customized to capture your personality at a location of your choice.
- Your memories will be displayed for many years and passed down to future generations. Quality is important!
- You are investing in experience, education, and creativity to capture images that evoke an emotion.
- You receive personal, genuine customer service and attention to every detail, because I love what I do.
- You are important and deserve the best...Professional portraiture involves much more than a nice camera.
My love for the arts started at a young age when I began playing classical violin. Later on, I adopted a passion for visual arts which led me to pursue a Bachelors of Fine Art Degree in photography from the University of North Texas. After graduating in 1996, I worked as a photographer with an established Dallas studio and later worked independently to further develop my craft in wedding, portrait, and corporate event photography. A few years down the road, a desire to add to my resume led to becoming a marketing manager promoting large format prints, photo print services, and specialty photo products to businesses and consumers. Eventually, my love for shooting portraits resurfaced and put me back behind the camera again where I am thrilled to be. Creativity, experience and a formal education in photography and image enhancement have provided me with the tools to be the professional and personal favorite to capture your very best!
Kelly Knight Photography
5456 Richmond Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75206